The Safari Guillotine Trimmer is available in small and large breed sizes. It is the ideal tool to clip your dog's nails with comfort and safety in mind.
- Small-Breed dog nail trimmer (product number: W6104) is 5" long, with a smaller guillotine-style opening ideal for trimming nails of Small to Medium sized breeds
- Medium-Large Breed nail trimmer (product number: W6105) is 5" long, with a larger guillotine-style opening, best suited for nail trimming of Medium to Large breeds. This trimmer can deal with even the largest breeds.
- Made from high quality stainless steel for a sharp, long-lasting cutting edge.
- Heavy-duty construction with tension spring handles will provide years of reliable and easy nail clipping
- Vinyl-covered grips will not slip in your hand, even if your pet gets squirmy
Cutting the nails immediately after bathing will make it easier to see the quick and easier to cut.
Applying baby oil will serve the same purpose. Avoiding cutting off too much at one time.
If pet's nails are very long, cut off a small amount and wait about a week to 10 days until nails are at desired length.
Monitor the nail length and monthly trimming should be sufficient thereafter.