- Customization can be up to 4 lines and up to 22 characters per line
- Machine engraved into the 20 gauge brass tag with a diamond tip
- Purchase includes ONE (1) 20 gauge engraved brass ID tag and three sets of rivets.
- Tag Size: ¾” wide x 2 ¾” long
- Clean, easy to read font using our computerized engraving machine
- Tag has many uses besides dog collars such as jewelry boxes, tool boxes, picture frames, plaques etc.
Note: You will need to put two small holes into your collar before attaching this tag.
Tag Installation Instructions
Place tag in desired location on the collar. Mark your two-hole locations with a magic marker (sharpie). If you have a leather punch, punch holes big enough for rivets to go through collar. If you do not have a leather punch, you can use a nail and a hammer to go through your collar to make holes.
Split rivets - Put rivet through tag and collar and on the inside of collar split the rivets with a screwdriver by prying screwdriver in the split left and right making butterfly wings and then smack flat with a hammer so that rivet is flat with inside of collar. Cap rivets - Put rivet through tag and collar, on the inside of collar rivet need to be even or just sticking through your collar (select correct length rivet, you have two to select from). If your rivet is too long the cap will seat on rivet and your tag will be loose. If too short cap will not set. Place tag and collar on a hard surface for support. Place cap on rivet tip and smack with a hammer to seat cap.