Safari's 7.25" comb is perfect for medium to coarse haired breeds, and will leave your pet's coat looking and feeling beautiful.
- 3.5" long section for coarse coats, 3.5" long section for medium coats
- Teeth on both sides are 1.5" long
- Sturdy steel comb removes tangles, mats, loose hair, and dirt all while massaging skin and hair follicles.
- Easy to use and lightweight to prevent hand fatigue during grooming sessions
- Two sided comb: Use the wide-spaced side to comb knotted fur and the narrow-spaced side to comb the soft fur nearby eyes, ears and legs
- Smooth rounded teeth are both gentle and stimulating to your pets skin, promoting blood circulation and making your pet feel great
- Long teeth easily reach the root of the hair, even on the longest of coats
- Perfect for tough grooming jobs when used with slicker combs and pin/ bristle brushes
- Recommended by professional groomers
Begin combing with the wider spaced teeth, then proceed to closer spaced teeth. Comb small sections at a time, always combing in the direction of hair growth. For dogs with undercoats, always use with a slicker-type comb. You will see excellent results when used with pin, slicker and bristle/pin brushes. We can answer any of your pet grooming questions!